Personalizing your Facebook Cover Photo is easy, once you know how to search for one. Here’s a quick guide to help you find exactly what you want:
- Go to Google Image Search
- Search for something, for instance: Fringe
- On the left, click ‘Exactly…’ under Any Size
- Enter a width of 851
- Enter a height of 316
- Now all the images in your results are the perfect size for your Facebook Cover.
- Keep on searching to find something uniquely you!
Now, if there’s a watermark/logo, you can remove it in Gimp or Photoshop. Or you can just pick an image without a mark in it.
Happy Facebook-Stalking! j/k lol